Guide to shopping at Aldi:
- No coupons. I know. Stay with me.
- No bags. It’s warehouse style – bring your own bags, or be prepared to buy theirs.
- You have to insert a quarter into the cart to use it. You get it back when you return it to the corral.
- Expect bargain basement prices on produce, dairy, and some canned goods. Meat is usually prepackaged.
- There is a Double Your Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t like something, bring it back and get a replacement AND your money back.
- $0.25/1 Onions, Any brand – MobiSave Rebate; Includes Fresh Only
- Stacks With $0.25/1 Onions, Any brand – Shrink Rebate