I went to Target today and found a TON of store coupons. Some of the ones I found:
- $1/2 Market Pantry Pasta (On price cut for $1, so $.50 after coupon) – Expires 6/15
- $.50/1 Market Pantry Preserves, Marmalade or Jelly – Expires 6/15
- $.35/1 24 oz Hunt’s Ketchup – Expires 8/5
- $.35/1 Gulden’s Mustard – Expires 8/5
- $1.50/2 Hebrew National beef franks – Expires 8/5
- $.50/1 Market Pantry Cheese item over 5 oz – Expires 6/15
Have you seen any of these at your store? I was at the Target on 646 in Victory Lakes. This store had a lot of stuff on clearance, including a lot of wine. Don’t forget, Target’s coupon policy states that you can use one manufacturer coupon and one Target store coupon per item!